Are you a data enthusiast with a passion for finance and accounting? Ready to dive into the exciting world of Fintech and reshape financial data management?
Join Crediwire, and be the change-maker in our ambitious journey as our new Senior Product Analyst.
What do we do?
Crediwire extracts and structures financial data in real-time from ERP systems to automatically deliver new insights to companies, banks, and auditors. We organize the data to be able to compare financial KPIs against peers – all the time, not only once a year. We build and deliver solutions that makes it easy for the company and its bank and auditor to create a budget. And much more. Our vision is to help companies on the path towards better financial performance.
As we anticipate the onboarding of over 40,000 new users and an upscaling of our organization in 2023, we're seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Analyst to join our dynamic team.
As the Senior Product Analysis, you will play an important role in our growth. You will be a part of a strong team of data specialists and help the team design custom solutions for our customers in Denmark and abroad and spearhead the continuous enhancement of our services. You will at the same time take lead in validating and improve our existing services based on validations performed and customer feedbacks.
This role will challenge you to apply your financial expertise and interest in global accounting practices to revolutionize the way companies and their advisers interact with data.
You will work closely together with team members in Product and Analytics as well as our Development team and other parts of the organization.
- Design, implement, and enhance financial solutions based on customer needs.
- Transform financial data into actionable strategies.
- Plan and coordinate the task assigned and secure the execution of these.
- Validate and improve existing service continuously.
- Develop new work processes if relevant for optimization of our work processes.
- Educational: Cand. Merc. Fir, Cand.Merc Aud, Cand Merc Mat, Cand Oecon, Cand Polit, HD (accounting/finance), or related field.
- Fluent in Danish.
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- 2+ years of experience in product analysis or a related role.
- Adept in accounting with strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle large data sets.
- Proficiency in SQL, AWS, Python or similar tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A structured approach to work, with a willingness to take responsibility.
As a successful candidate:
You should be interested in working in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with a promising next-generation Fintech company and quickly become a valued member of the core team. You are the type who wants to go “above-and-beyond”.
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team.
- A professional and informal work environment.
- A steep learning curve with interesting opportunities.
- The possibility to learn or introduce new data-driven technologies.
- Great office in centre of Copenhagen.
- Pension plan
- Bank advantages
- Monthly Crediwire dinners
- Crediwire - the people behind and around the company
- Crediwire is run by and advised by some of Denmark's most prominent businesspeople
Board of Crediwire
Jørgen Horwitz (former CEO of Bankers Association) chairs CrediWire's board, which also contains profiles such as Jesper Theill Eriksen (CEO Templafy, former CEO TDC Consumer), Carsten Dyrup (CFO Telia, Denmark) and Jens Sørensen (former CTO of e- conomics).
Carsten Rohde, professor and head of department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School, Fritz Henglein, professor at Computer science at Copenhagen University.