You are a storyteller by heart. You love to influence people and you are fluent in Dutch and English. Sounds like you?
Then apply for the position as our new Marketing Assistant, NL in our Commercial Team.
Crediwire is put into this world to strengthen the backbone of our economy. By providing Small and medium sized business (SMEs) with access to relevant tools and insights into their financial data.
We believe that this approach will lead to financially stronger companies worldwide. Our platform brings real time financial data to life, enabling proactive and dynamic collaboration between SMEs, their advisors, and financial institutions.
Your responsibility will be to translate our app from English to Dutch, prepare campaign texts for LinkedIn and texts for our Landing Page. You will also produce content for our blog and be a part of writing articles for the Dutch market.
Apply for this role if you are interested in gaining experience in marketing, translation, and content production this could be an interesting position for you.
Location: Denmark or The Netherlands (Student position)
- Relevant study or professional experience with translation. (English to Dutch)
- Knowledge of the financial industry is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- A good and healthy attitude and the ability to evaluate one's own work critically.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
As a successful candidate:
As a successful candidate, you should be interested in working in a startup where you can grow with a promising next-generation Fintech company and quickly become a valued member of the core team. You should also have a go-getter mindset and be eager to learn and collaborate with colleagues to achieve common goals.
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team.
- A professional and informal work environment.
- A steep learning curve with interesting opportunities.
- The possibility to learn or introduce new data-driven technologies.
- Crediwire - the people behind and around the company
Crediwire is run by and advised by some of Denmark's most prominent businesspeople, including Jørgen Horwitz, former CEO of Bankers Association, Jesper Theill Eriksen, CEO Templafy, former CEO TDC Consumer, Carsten Dyrup, CFO Telia Denmark, and Jens Sørensen, former CTO of e-conomics. Our research board consists of Carsten Rohde, professor and head of department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School, and Fritz Henglein, professor at Computer Science at Copenhagen University.
If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative Marketing Student with a passion for translation and content production, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.