During 2023 we will scale the organization and we expect to onboard more than 40,000 new users to our platform – we are entering a defining period in the Crediwire journey.
We rely on strong and insightful data to power our systems and solutions. We are looking for another experienced Student Assistant that together with the rest of the product team can deliver that insight to us daily.
Crediwire extracts and structures financial data in real-time from ERP systems to automatically deliver new insights to companies, banks, and auditors. We organize the data to be able to compare financial KPIs against peers – all the time, not only once a year. We build and deliver solutions that makes it easy for the company and its bank and auditor to budget. Our vision is to help companies on the path towards even better financial performance.
In the role as our new onsite Danish student assistant, you will join an experienced team of data and financial specialists and be a part of an international and diverse organization consisting of highly talented and motivated people.
With your financial expertise you will be a part of continuously improving and maintaining our solutions in Crediwire. As such it is important that you have interest in accounting, finance, and how companies and their advisers can benefit from data-driven and real-time updated financial insights.
Take it from our existing Student Assistant, Alexander Madsen:
You will work with awesome and dedicated people who have years of experience within financial analysis. Furthermore, you will have a great chance to go beyond the theory you have learned through your studies - and have a lot of fun in the meantime.
A passionate person, with a can-do-attitude, who goes up and beyond when it comes to understanding finance, data and juggling of numbers. You are happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues and the company, you like a challenge, and you get excited when you have a steep learning curve. Furthermore, you love the fast paced and high drive of the start-up world.
- Educational: Stud.Merc.Fir Mat,Stud.Merc.Aud or similar.
- A strong interest and insight into financial data and statement analysis.
- You know your Office 365
- A collaborative and inquisitive mindset.
- Excellent in English as the team is working across many countries.
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team.
- A professional and informal work environment.
- A steep learning curve with interesting opportunities.
- The possibility to learn or introduce new data-driven technologies.
- Great office in centre of Copenhagen.
- Monthly Crediwire dinners
- Crediwire - the people behind and around the company
- Crediwire is run by and advised by some of Denmark's most prominent businesspeople
Board of Crediwire
Jørgen Horwitz (former CEO of Bankers Association) chairs Crediwire's board, which also contains profiles such as Jesper Theill Eriksen (CEO Templafy, former CEO TDC Consumer), Carsten Dyrup (CFO Telia, Denmark) and Jens Sørensen (former CTO of e- conomic).
Carsten Rohde, professor and head of department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School, Fritz Henglein, professor at Computer science at Copenhagen University.