Do you know your craft, and do you understand the conventions? And when to break them - with intent? Then please read on.
At Crediwire we are on the hunt for our new junior Creative Producer, to help support our narrative, visual communication, and customer experience. It’s important that you have a strong attention to detail, a distinct design aesthetic and a deep love for all things digital.
You love to create visual and digital communication. Videos, pictures, gifs, presentations, whitepapers - the list goes on. You balance quality, time and expectations.
Our new junior Creative Producer will:
- Create content for social media and digital touchpoints: (Stills, videos, sequences)
- Design and maintain our webpage
- Create wireframes
- Set up and design one pagers
- Progress our journey to always become better
- You have a positive attitude.
- Love telling stories.
- Believe that feedback only makes you better.
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (could be other tools too).
- Are confident in your graphical style and taste.
- Don’t accept business as usual.
- Thrive in teams, flourish independently.
- Promise to stay curious.
Crediwire is a Copenhagen based fintech and we are put in this world to create better financial experiences. We believe that design and deliberate choices create preference - yup, even in finance. We also believe in real people over animations. We’ll go above and beyond for our beloved brand - we really mean that. Now you have the extraordinary opportunity to join one of the fastest moving fintechs in the Nordics.
As a successful candidate:
You should be interested in working in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with a promising next-generation Fintech company and quickly become a valued member of the core team. You are the type who wants to go “above-and-beyond”.
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team.
- A professional and informal work environment.
- A steep learning curve with interesting opportunities.
- The possibility to learn or introduce new data-driven technologies.
- Great office in centre of Copenhagen.
- Monthly Crediwire dinners
- Crediwire - the people behind and around the company
- Crediwire is run by and advised by some of Denmark's most prominent businesspeople
Board of Crediwire
Jørgen Horwitz (former CEO of Bankers Association) chairs CrediWire's board, which also contains profiles such as Jesper Theill Eriksen (CEO Templafy, former CEO TDC Consumer), Carsten Dyrup (CFO Telia, Denmark) and Jens Sørensen (former CTO of e- conomics).
Carsten Rohde, professor and head of department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School, Fritz Henglein, professor at Computer science at Copenhagen University.