During 2023 we will scale the Crediwire organization and we expect to onboard more than 40,000 new users to our platform – we are entering a defining period in the Crediwire journey.
In the role as Crediwire’s new Head of Sales you will lead a fantastic sales team across Denmark and Sweden (plus NL during 2023) all based out of our HQ in the heart of Copenhagen.
You will maintain and oversee our processes to make sure that we take the right actions to enable our ambitious goals. And very importantly you will lead by example and progress your own sales pipeline.
A passionate person who goes up and beyond when it comes to sales and customers. You are happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues and the company. Furthermore you like a challenge, you want to have a steep learning curve and you see the possibilities of developing a sales team and yourself.
You dream of working in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with a promising next-generation Fintech company and quickly become a valued member of the core team.
- A minimum of 4 years of sales experience.
- Leadership skills are a must - ask yourself: Do people follow you?
- You know the financial sector and have a good knowledge of how it works.
- You know your accounting books.
- You proactively seek to identify customer needs and develop solutions for new and existing clients.
- Good communication skills – you will be working with many different professional backgrounds.
- A product-first and collaborative mindset.
- Curiosity is in your nature
- You have a great appetite to get things done and you're eager to learn.
- You are very self-driven but enjoy working together with others.
Crediwire - the company:
At Crediwire we create better financial experiences for SMEs, their accountants and their banks – that’s why we get up in the morning.
We collect, structure and activate financial data to create more knowledge, better decisions and ultimately stronger companies. Crediwire is a platform for financial optimization.
As a successful candidate:
You should be interested in working in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with a promising next-generation FinTech company and quickly become a valued member of the core team. You are the type who wants to go “above-and-beyond”.
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team.
- A professional and informal work environment.
- A steep learning curve with interesting opportunities.
- The possibility to learn or introduce new data-driven technologies.
- Great office in centre of Copenhagen.
- Pension plan
- Bank advantages
- Monthly Crediwire dinners
- Crediwire - the people behind and around the company
- Crediwire is run by and advised by some of Denmark's most prominent businesspeople
Board of Crediwire
Jørgen Horwitz (former CEO of Bankers Association) chairs CrediWire's board, which also contains profiles such as Jesper Theill Eriksen (CEO Templafy, former CEO TDC Consumer), Carsten Dyrup (CFO Telia, Denmark) and Jens Sørensen (former CTO of e- conomics).
Carsten Rohde, professor and head of department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School, Fritz Henglein, professor at Computer science at Copenhagen University.