During 2023 we will scale the Crediwire organization, and we expect to onboard more than 40,000 new users to our platform – we are entering a defining period in the Crediwire journey.
As our new Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team of marketing professionals and coordinating with other departments within the organization to ensure that the marketing efforts are aligned with our overall business goals. It is important that you have experience with LinkedIn ads, analysis, and optimization – especially focusing on coverage and lead generation. Furthermore, you feel at home when it comes to reporting on the performance of the marketing efforts.
A passionate person, with a can-do-attitude, who goes up and beyond when it comes to identifying target audiences and developing marketing campaigns. This is done in close collaboration with the Sales Team. You are happy to go the extra mile for your colleagues and the company. You like a challenge, you want to have a steep learning curve and you see the possibilities of developing a marketing team and yourself. You dream of working in a start-up where you have the possibility to grow with a promising next-generation Fintech company and quickly become a valued member of the core team.
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing experience.
- Leadership skills are a must - ask yourself: Do people follow you?
- Experience in performance marketing, LinkedIn ads /ABM, inbound strategy, and execution.
- Developing and execution of marketing plans.
- Working closely with other departments to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Identifying target audiences and developing marketing campaigns to reach and influence them.
- Good communication skills
- Curiosity is in your nature
- You have a great appetite to get things done and you're eager to learn.
- You are very self-driven but enjoy working together with others.
Crediwire - the company:
At Crediwire we create better financial experiences for SMEs, their accountants and their banks – that’s why we get up in the morning.
We collect, structure and activate financial data to create more knowledge, better decisions and ultimately stronger companies. Crediwire is a platform for financial optimization.
- A great chance to work with a highly professional team.
- A professional and informal work environment.
- A steep learning curve with interesting opportunities.
- The possibility to learn or introduce new data-driven technologies.
- Great office in centre of Copenhagen.
- Pension plan
- Bank advantages
- Monthly Crediwire dinners
- Crediwire - the people behind and around the company
- Crediwire is run by and advised by some of Denmark's most prominent businesspeople
Board of Crediwire
Jørgen Horwitz (former CEO of Bankers Association) chairs Crediwire's board, which also contains profiles such as Jesper Theill Eriksen (CEO Templafy, former CEO TDC Consumer), Carsten Dyrup (CFO Telia, Denmark) and Jens Sørensen (former CTO of e- conomics).
Carsten Rohde, professor and head of department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School, Fritz Henglein, professor at Computer science at Copenhagen University.