Based in Copenhagen, Crediwire set out to reimagine financial experiences. Historically the financial industry has been a community with limited access.
The world is changing. The technological developments are making the world smaller, bringing people closer together and new opportunities are born.
To reimagine financial experiences is a vision that goes beyond a single product or any individual company. It is a belief that by working smarter, we can build strong companies and ultimately an optimised financial reality.
Everything we do is guided by our core values: Inspire, Trust, Facilitate
We are on a never ending journey.
We reimagine financial experiences for SMEs and their advisors.
99% of all companies are SMEs. We thought that was a good place to start.
Joining us means joining decades of years of experience from the leadership team in building great products and scaling business internationally
We recently raised DKK 50 Million to invest in further growth - read more here: https://www.businessinsights.dk/digitalisering/digital-vaekst/godt-nyt-for-virksomhederne-crediwire-rejser-50-millioner-dkk/ or (in english) : https://techbbq.dk/crediwire-raises-50-million-dkk
About the Position
The thing that sets the role aside from typical sales jobs is that most accountants actually know of us - and want to talk with us. In less than 2 years Crediwire became market-leading in Denmark with over 100 Accountants and 13.000 SMEs as clients and is the most downloaded app in Visma Economics.
As a member of the Business Development team at Crediwire, you'll be the first human point of contact between Crediwire and medium to large size Accounting firms. Together with the rest of the sales team, you will continue developing and growing targeted markets to reach new heights and milestones. We aim to train and progress you within the organization and not keep you in the same role for years if you've proven potential to progress.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a part of a motivated team of peers and aligned to Account Executives. Together you will strategically target ideal customer segments of Crediwire, some coming from our strong marketing efforts in both DK and SE.
You will be responsible for communicating Crediwire's value drivers to kick start initial conversations with key stakeholders to build sales opportunities for you and your team to progress further in the sales cycles.
You will receive support, resources, a robust onboarding program, and ongoing training to succeed in your future career path.
- Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business opportunities and delivering on the strategy for your assigned region.
- Use consultative sales approach to position and qualify sales opportunities within key industries along with the Account Executive team.
- Engage with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn to understand their needs and opportunities.
- Show creativity and flourish in the Crediwire environment, finding new and better ways to work.
- Be motivated to overachieve on targets and metrics.
- Learn everything you can to pave the way for your sales career trajectory.
- Enthusiasm for kick-starting or continuing your career in consultative sales
- Experience in a previous sales role is an advantage but not a must.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in business settings (e.g. internship or a student position) and examples of being customer-centric and curious
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A valid work permit to work in the country
- Native or Full professional proficiency in English and Danish
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +4523383924