We are looking for a skilled Account Executive with B2B SaaS sales experience who wants to be part of a high-growth tech company.
Based in Copenhagen, Crediwire set out to reimagine financial experiences. Historically the financial industry has been a community with limited access.
The world is changing. The technological developments are making the world smaller, bringing people closer together and new opportunities are born.
To reimagine financial experiences is a vision that goes beyond a single product or any individual company. It is a belief that by working smarter, we can build strong companies and ultimately an optimised financial reality.
We reimagine financial experiences for SMEs and their advisors.
99% of all companies are SMEs. We thought that was a good place to start.
Joining us means joining decades of years of experience from leadership team in building great products and scaling international businesses.
We recently raised DKK 50 Million to invest in further growth - read more here: https://www.businessinsights.dk/digitalisering/digital-vaekst/godt-nyt-for-virksomhederne-crediwire-rejser-50-millioner-dkk/ or (in english) : https://techbbq.dk/crediwire-raises-50-million-dkk
About the position
The thing that sets the role aside from typical sales jobs is that most prospects actually know of us - and want to talk with us. In less than 2 years Crediwire is market-leading in Denmark with over 100 Accountants and 13.000 SMEs as clients and is the most downloaded app in Visma E-conomic.
As a member of the Sales team at Crediwire, you'll be converting highly qualified leads coming from our marketing efforts and business development, as well as building and growing your own pipeline, while working collaboratively with our internal marketing and customer success team.
Together with the rest of the sales team, you will continue developing and growing targeted markets to reach new heights and milestones. We aim to train and progress you within the organisation.
You will receive support, resources, a robust onboarding program, and ongoing training to succeed in your future career path.
- Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business opportunities and delivering on the strategy for your assigned region.
- Use consultative sales approach to position, sell and close deals within the accountant segment in Denmark.
- Work with an BDR in a 1:1 paired relationship to develop and execute a pipeline generation strategy
- Show creativity and flourish in the Crediwire environment, finding new and better ways to work.
- Evangelize the Crediwire value through discovery calls and platform demos
- Be motivated to overachieve on targets and metrics.
- Learn everything you can to pave the way for your sales career trajectory.
- 2 + years of B2B sales experience in a SaaS organization
- Experience account mapping and building a pipeline generation plan
- Experience managing a pipeline
- Experience presenting to senior leaders
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A genuinely curious mindset
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A valid work permit to work in the country
- Native or Full professional proficiency in English and Danish
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
Company laptop + phone (free to use privately)
Option to get employee benefits at our partner Sparekassen Kronjylland (Prices and benefits are good!)